ESP 25K Quilted Waterproof Jacket
- Tough, ripstop shell
- 25,000mm hydrostatic head
- 10,000g breathability rating
- Comfortable cut with an insulated lining
- High collar
- Peaked adjustable hood
- Full-length YKK zip
- Rain baffles
- Neoprene lined adjustable cuffs
- Deep handwarmer pockets
- Internal zipped security pocket
Approximate chest sizes:
- Small – 40-42in (102-107cm)
- Medium – 42-44in (107-113cm)
- Large – 44-46in (113-118cm)
- XL – 46-48in (118-123cm)
- 2XL – 48-50in (123-127cm)
The 25k Quilted Waterproof Jacket features a tough, ripstop shell which has a 25,000mm hydrostatic head along with 10,000g breathability rating, this material is far superior to most angling waterproofs on the market.
The jacket has a comfortable cut with an insulated ‘waffle’ lining making it an excellent winter jacket. The high collar and peaked adjustable hood help keep the elements at bay along with the full-length YKK zip which is protected with rain baffles.
Other features include neoprene lined adjustable cuffs, deep handwarmer pockets and an internal zipped security pocket.