Greys G4 Polarised Sunglasses
- Shatterproof polarised polycarbonate lenses.
- Anti-reflective back coating reduces glare off back side of lens for more comfortable vision and less eyestrain.
- Decentred lenses for superior optics
- Hydrophobic coating on lenses to reduce water spots and for ease of cleaning.
- Frames are made from more than 50% bio material which reduces CO2 emissions and is better for the environment.
- All sunglasses are supplied with a microfibre inner case, which can be used for cleaning the lens’, and a hard outer case.
- Option to purchase Greys Lanyards
Greys sunglasses are the ultimate fishing sunglasses featuring the best possible materials at an affordable price. The lenses are all polarised shatterproof polycarbonate and feature a hydrophobic material which reduces water spots and makes for much easier cleaning. The lenses reduce glare significantly, provide maximum UV protection, and the anti reflective back coating reduces glare reflecting off the back of the glasses which reduces eye strain.