Nash Tungsten Naked Helicopter Bead
- Wire mounted Tungsten Naked Helicopter Beads
- Simply grips mono and fluorocarbon mainlines
- Traps chod and helicopter hooklinks securely on the cast
- Tapered design allows the hooklink swivel to slide over the bead
- Designed to protect against line breakage when playing carp
4 in stock
Nash Tungsten Naked Helicopter Bead is designed to make you helicopter and chod rig fishing more efficient. The beads trap chod and helicopter hooklinks securely to your static chod setup., the bead grips mono and fluorocarbon mainlines and holds them secure on cast, a crucial time where some helicopter beads can fail.
The tapered design of the Nash Tungsten Helicopter Bead allows your hooklink swivel to slide over the bead. Being part of the Tungsten range the helicopter bead will aid you in pinning your rig to the lakebed, keeping everything nice and tidy at the business end of your rig.
The Helicopter Beads are mounted on wire and to fit one to your line simply create a loop with your line through the wire and slide the helicopter bead onto your line.