Navitas Lite Insulated Boot
- Super-lightweight!: Anti-fatigue; long lasting comfort for work or leisure. Average weight is less than 350g each. Compare this to the usual 1,250g wellie boot!
- Fully Waterproof: Made from insulating EVA closed-cell material; non-water-absorbing and moisture-proof.
- Rot resistant: Seawater, oil, acid and alkali durable; antibacterial and odourless.
- No welts or unnecessary joining to leak.
- Shockproof: Good flexibility and anti-hardening; excellent shockproof and cushioning capability.
- Heat preservation: Microscopic closed cell EVA provides excellent heat insulation, anti-cold, non-frosting and insulation capabilities down to -30°C
Our NVTS LITE boots is the perfect boot for use all year round with the removable thermal liner. A mix of superlight EVA and thermal lining creating the perfect blend of comfort and warmth. These super-lightweight and sturdy EVA rubber wellies (average 350g each) are designed for all day comfort to combat fatigue. They protect against the coldest conditions down to -30°C (unlike standard or even premium wellies) providing full isolation from warm or cold contact surfaces. The comfortable lightweight boots float in the water and make for perfect margin wading. They have a useful rear kick-off plate for easy boot removal without the need bend down.