Thinking Anglers Curve Shank Hooks
- Ideal for all manner of big fish rig applications
- Such as braided KD rigs, 360s and the popular Ronnie rig
- Needle sharp, durable points on the hooks
- Forged from a super-strong, extra-heavy gauge wire
- In-turned eyed, curve shanked, straight pointed hooks
- Extensive testing in demanding big carp scenarios
- Features a micro-barbed on the hooks
- Coated in new super-slippery PTFE coating
- 10 Supplied per packet
The Curve Shank hooks are ideal for all manner of big fish rig applications such as braided KD rigs, 360’s and the increasingly popular ‘Ronnie’ rig.
With needle sharp, durable points and forged from a super-strong, extra-heavy gauge wire, these in-turned eyed, curve shanked, straight pointed hooks have undergone extensive testing in demanding big carp scenarios by our team prior to their general release.
The Curve Shank micro-barbed hooks are coated in our new super-slippery PTFE coating and are available in packs of 10 in sizes 4, 5, 6 and 7.