Trakker Armo V4 1 Man Bivvy
- Highly acclaimed shelter now in its fourth generation.
- Rugged, dependable, session-shelter
- Adaptive Ventilation Technology – keeps air circulating while reducing condensation.
- Aquatexx® fabric – super waterproof, breathable and hydrophobic
- Removable zip-off peak to the front of the bivvy
- Twist-lock frame supports for extra stability in adverse weather
- Dual-zipped doors allowing you to create a letterbox opening
- Tie-backs for door and side panels
- Dual rod straps
- Heavy-duty groundsheet
- Supplied with tension strap, carrybag and T-pegs
- Fully-enclosed, twin-skin inner capsule with stitched-in groundsheet and receiver pockets (available seperately)
- Compatible with 203200 Clear window (available seperately)
- Material: Aquatexx®
- Weight: Approx 9.4kg (plus pegs and groundsheet weighing 3.1kg)
- Dimensions – Bivvy: Approx 130H x 220D x 275W cm
- Transport size: Approx 110 x 30cm
1 in stock
The Armo V4 bivvies are the latest incarnations of the iconic Armo Bivvy, brought up to date with the latest in bivvy development. They feature the all-new Adaptive Ventilation technology to keep air circulating, which reduces condensation and keeps you cooler during the warmer months. Manufactured from the hydrophobic Aquatexx material, these super-rugged session shelters are available in one-man, two-man, and larger Plus versions for those who prefer extra space on the bank. All three versions feature a removable zip-off peak to the front, as well as twist-lock supports to provide greater stability in adverse weather. Dual-zipped doors allow you to create a letter box-style opening for greater protection from the elements, or you can have uncompromised views thanks to the tie-back door and side panels.