Trakker Defy Rods
£149.99 – £164.99
- High-performance carbon technology
- Japanese performance toray carbon
- Fuji dps with gunsmoke hoods fits a wide range of popular reel types
- 50mm ringing for distance casting
- Low friction zirconia guides
- Anti-frap tip ring for confident casting
- Full-length shrink-wrap handle with compact flared butt
- Middle-to-tip action perfect for all-round use
- Discreet understated cosmetics
- Gunsmoke aluminium collars and butt cap
- Black nylon carry bag
Made with high performance Japanese Toray carbon, the Trakker Defy range of carp rods is crafted performance, and designed to deliver, whatever your favourite venue and go-to tactics.
With 50mm ringing giving the strength you need for distance casting, and a Fuji DPS reel seat that will accommodate a wide range of reels, allowing you to create the set up you want, and balance your Defy rod perfectly for your preferred approach, these stylish black rods have a middle-to-tip action that makes them ideally suited as all-round carp fishing tackle choices, with a little extra punch that can be called into play when you need it.
As well as a spod and marker rod, Trakker’s Defy range offers carp rods at 12ft and 13ft, with a 3lb or 3.5lb test curve on the 12ft rod, and a 3.5lb test curve as standard on the 13ft rod – at this price, why not buy a 3.5lb rod at each length, to give yourself the best possible performance on any venue?
Low friction guides ensure fast, smooth line flow and an accurate presentation, even at range, while the anti-frap tip ensures casting confidence. Supplied in a black nylon rod bag, and featuring the wet-weather performance of a Japanese shrink wrap grip, these Trakker carp rods look set to defy expectations across a range of venues.