• Extendable front barrow bag rack – this allows the Camolite Barrow Bag (available separately) to sit right at the front of the barrow when using the barrow in ‘session mode’ and carrying a bedchair. When fishing days without a bed, simply retract the front rack and turn the Barrow Bag round so it faces you. The design ensure the barrow remains balanced whether in short or long session mode
• Ergonomically shaped removable handles
• Robust, hi-tensile steel frame that is built to last
• Quick release wheel system with pneumatic tyre
• Swivelling mud feet with spiked bases
• Compact design and packs down very small for fitting in smallest of car boots
• Supplied with two FX Universal Barrow Straps that fit to barrow via looped attachments on frame
• Supplied with camo Under Barrow Bag that simply ‘drops in’ to the centre of the frame, which can then be loaded with tackle items including Camolite storage bags that are available separately
• Two mesh storage pockets that sit either side of wheel
• Compatible with the new Fox Camolite luggage range
The unique Explorer Barrow has been designed to be one of the most versatile carp barrows ever released onto the market. Designed with the day session angler in mind the very compact Explorer can also be adjusted for use on longer sessions where bedchairs and extra tackle is needed. The whole concept behind the Explorer is that when fishing short, day sessions the angler can leave the majority of their tackle on a barrow and fish ‘off of the barrow’ so that packing up and moving swims can be done quickly and with little hassle. However, thanks to its clever design with the extendable front barrow bag rack the barrow can quickly be converted to create more space for carrying extra tackle such as a bedchair. This conversion also redistributes the weight when extra items are added to ensure the barrow remains balanced.
The Explorer is packed with features and comes supplied with a drop-in, central Under Barrow Bag that is styled in the Fox Camo pattern along with two mesh storage pockets that sit either side of the wheel, that are perfect for storing items such as a 5ltr water bottle and/or bait. The Explorer has been designed to be the perfect barrow for short, day sessions. Both the central bag and two storage pockets feature zips on their sides allowing for quick and easy access to them without having to take any items off of the barrow.
Privacy & Cookies Policy
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.